Saturday, May 25, 2013

Party Time 2013


There is no better time to begin blogging again than now.  Ella just completed her third year of dance.  Much to her mommy's disappointment, she said that she does not want to take dance anymore.  She has begged me to "sign her out".  I am hoping that with a break this summer, she will change her mind.  She says she wants to tumble and take gymnastics again.  Honestly, I am okay with that.  I want her to be active, but happy.  

Yesterday, we celebrated the end of another great year of dance with Party Time! Grandma Bobbie was able to come up and attend her first dance recital.  Papa missed because he was sick, and G.G. missed because she is now living at Windsor House.   With Ella's recent burns still healing from her treadmill accident, I could tell that it bothered her arms to move them like the dances required.  She did a great job though, and I am very proud of her!  













No comments:

Post a Comment