I will always count one of my greatest blessings being that for one year Carson not only called me his mommy, he called me his fourth grade teacher. I would be lying if I said it was always great. We had our moments. There were many times Car had a hard time separating mommy from teacher. He would not hesitate trying to argue with me if he did not agree with something I said. There were a couple of times we had a come to Jesus meeting in the hall. Despite those few moments, it was amazing being his teacher. I honestly spent more time with him this school year than I have any time in his life. I was able to see sides of him that I hadn't seen before. I was able to witness first hand what a competitive child he truly is. On a couple of occasions, he had to sit out of various competitive activities. I also was able to truly see what kind of thinker he is. He thinks through situations in a way that many children do not. I am so proud of all of the accomplishments he made in the fourth grade. I am going to miss him like crazy next year!!!!
Chorus began our program with beautiful music.
Carson receiving his chorus medal
Student Council
A special gift for being a chorus assistant
Pride Patrol
















No comments:
Post a Comment